Toyota Electric Pallet Truck 4500lbs
4500 lbs Electric Pallet Forklift Trucks | 4500 lbs Truck Minneapolis MN
|Featuring AC Drive System Technology, Toyota offers a wide range of 24 Volt, electric pallet trucks to meet your productivity needs. Industry leading levels of performance and reliability can be found in all of our walkie pallet, end-control walkie/rider, center control rider and tow tractor units. Attention to operator efficiencies and ease of service put overall equipment value to work for you.
- One-Piece, high-strength service cover protects the electrical, hydraulic and mechanical components against damage.
- Controller Area Network (CAN-bus) communication technology provides precise, fast and reliable control of all truck functions with fewer electrical components.
- Welded construction with steel gussets strengthens the tractor bumper to help protect critical components against impact, increasing equipment life.
- Powder coat paint finish provides added durability against paint flaking or chipping upon impact.
- Box rail fork construction provides torsional rigidity and maximum strength to prevent premature fatigue.
- Steel bulkhead wrappers protect vital system components and increase product life.
- Heavy duty bushings and pins add strength and stability for increased component life.
- Four-point lift linkage system adds strength and rigidity at the piston shaft connecting point for better load stability.
- Polymer service cover will not bend, dent, fade, or rust and helps protect all internal system components against damage.
- Solid steel pull rods provide added strength throughout the entire length of the forks.
- Hall-effect switches eliminate wear components and require no mechanical adjustments resulting in increased component life.
- Thermal protection and current limiting circuitry protects internal components from damage.
- Durable aluminum cover helps protect the control handle and vital electronic components.
- AC drive system offers fast response to operating commands, precise power control, compact components and provides high productivity throughout the entire shift.
- AC drive motor offers excellent acceleration and top travel speed, loaded or unloaded, while improving battery efficiency through regenerative braking.
- Multifunction control handle is designed for multi-tasking operations while either walking or riding.
- Regenerative braking improves overall efficiency and prolongs brake component life.
- Programmable performance parameters may be customized through the digital display to meet a wide range of job applications and operator skill levels.
- Lift limit switch stops the hydraulic motor at maximum lift height to reduce unnecessary strain on the lift components and preserve battery life.
- Hydraulic overload protection valve prevents operators exceeding the unit’s rated load handling capacity.
- Dual lift cylinders provide efficient hydraulic power for smooth, effortless, lifting to reduce component wear.
- Multifunction Control Handle has ergonomically positioned dual thumb wheels with twist grips, lift, lower and horn buttons for simplified operation of all controls with either hand.
- Low-platform step height eases frequent entry and exit during floor level order-picking for reduced body fatigue.
- Rubber drive tire and polyurethane load wheels provide a smoother ride and longer tire life.
- AC drive motors have no springs, brushes, commutator or wearable parts thus reducing planned maintenance.
- One piece, lightweight service access cover conveniently snaps on and off for easy access to major components reducing service time during inspection.
- Steel reinforced control handle is impact-resistant and easy to service by simply removing four screw.
- On-board self-diagnostics with built in analyzer simplifies troubleshooting and eliminates the need for an external hand-held analyzer.
- AC drive system eliminates the need for the directional contactors thus reducing routine maintenance and inspection time.
- Drive tire replacement is simplified by removing only five bolts to maximize uptime and productivity.
8HBW23 Spec Sheet
Forklifts, Personnel and Burden Carriers, Construction Equipment and Rough Terrain Forklifts
There is no better way to save on equipment than with TLM Pre-Owned machines.
View and download pages of our forklift safety and accessories catalog. Search for your representative to the right for more information.