Toyota Electric Pallet Truck 4500lbs
4500 lbs Electric Pallet Forklift Trucks | 4500 lbs Truck Minneapolis MN
|Featuring AC drive system technology, Toyota offers a wide range of 24 Volt electric pallet trucks, including pallet forklifts at 4500 lbs, to meet your productivity needs. Industry-leading levels of performance and reliability can be found in all of our walkie pallet, end-control walkie/rider, center control rider and tow tractor units. Attention to operator efficiencies and ease of service put overall equipment value to work for you.
- Take preventative measures against component damage by choosing a pallet truck with a high-strength cover.
- Harness the power of a controller area network that delivers reliable control of your pallet truck.
- Get welded construction and steel gussets that add strength to the tractor bumper.
- Maintain aesthetic appeal of your pallet truck with powder coat paint that’s built to last.
- Maximize strength and torsional rigidity by using equipment with box rail fork construction.
- Secure system components underneath steel bulkhead wrappers.
- Extend the lifespan of your pallet truck with heavy-duty bushings and pins.
- Experience superior load stability with a four-point lift linkage system.
- Prevent service cover bending, denting, fading or rusting with polymer materials.
- Take advantage of enhanced fork strength with solid steel pull rods.
- Eliminate the need for mechanical adjustments with Hall-effect switches.
- Protect important circuitry with thermal protection features.
- Keep your control handle secure with a durable aluminum cover.
- Experience impressive equipment response times with a meticulously-engineered AC drive system.
- Accelerate quickly, travel at impressive top speeds and decelerate efficiently with a proven AC drive motor.
- Take on more challenging lifts with a multifunction control handle, whether you’re walking or riding.
- Get regenerative braking features that prolong brake component life.
- Create your own programmable performance parameters on a digital display.
- Protect your lift components with a lift limit switch that detects maximum lift height.
- Minimize component wear with dual lift cylinders.
- Use either hand to operate this pallet truck. See what a difference Toyota multifunctional control handles make when it comes to lifting and lowering.
- Quickly enter or exit your Toyota lift with a low platform step height.
- Extend tire life by opting for equipment with polyurethane load wheels.
- Get an AC drive motor that features no springs, brushes, communicator or wearable parts. This cuts down on the need for planned maintenance.
- Protect your major equipment components with a one-piece, lightweight service access cover.
- Reduce the chances of a costly accident with a steel reinforced control handle.
- Diagnose issues quickly and easily with an on-board customizable monitoring solutions.
- Use an AC drive system that makes directional contactors unnecessary.
- Replace drive tires with an easy-to-remove five bolt assembly.
8HBW23 Spec Sheet
Forklifts, Personnel and Burden Carriers, Construction Equipment and Rough Terrain Forklifts
There is no better way to save on equipment than with TLM Pre-Owned machines.
View and download pages of our forklift safety and accessories catalog.