There are times when to be professional in our responsibilities we are called upon by others to restate or reaffirm points we were taught as school children. While there may be some merit in revisiting these points from time to time I’m often left wanting to spend less time restating them, and more time putting them into practice. I don’t think it is unknown to anyone who knows me that I have fairly firm sense that somewhere in this world there are offices of people who make what you might call an honest living putting old ideas into fresh concepts or programs.
That said, what they say is of course right and includes some of the following points:
Forklift Service or Any Customer Service Points
- Always be faithful to your duties, thereby contributing to the Company and to the overall good.
- Always be studious and creative, striving to stay ahead of the times.
- Always be practical and avoid frivolousness.
- Always strive to build a homelike atmosphere at work that is warm and friendly.
- Always have respect for spiritual matters, and remember to be grateful at all times.
- Respect for the Law
- Respect for Others
- Respect for the Natural Environment
- Respect for Customers
- Respect for Employees
Yes, we understand and at Toyota-Lift of Minnesota we believe that our day to day actions affirm this. At TLM, we are proud of our relationships with customers, and the work that we’ve done to build those relationships. We believe that self satisfaction is borne out of good service to the customer, our employees and our company.